- The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called. “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number
- Zamieszczającym entity termination device Website User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Service MOBI2RENT SP Z O.O.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device’s Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies:
“Session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Cookies “Session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user
- In the Service uses the following types of cookies
a) “statistics” cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
b) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of content offers users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device’s Service. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- For more information about Cookies are available in the ‘Help’ menu in your Web browser.